First New Radios to Haiti
The first batch of new Resounding Hope radios (with audio New Testament) is heading to Haiti this week with a team from ministry partner Galcom International, who make solar radios for ministries around the world.
Barb Dowling from Faith FM, in Kitchener, Ontario and the rest of the team will work alongside our Haiti-based team and local churches in two village areas around Cap-Haitien, sharing the Gospel and leaving households with the gift of a radio. They’ll also help Radio 4VEH technicians field-test the new radio in advance of mass production for Resounding Hope (and for other ministries around the world).
What’s special about these new radios?
- they are fix-tuned to Radio 4VEH
- they come pre-loaded with an audio player of the New Testament read by Pastor Storly Michel, well-known voice on Radio 4VEH
- they are solar-powered (not just solar-rechargeable). This is the world’s only solar powered audio Scripture, meaning even if the rechargeable batteries are removed or stop working, the radio and the audio player still work when the solar panel is in the sun.
- will play the radio for 40 hours on one battery charge; the audio Bible for about 15 and it will charge the batteries while it plays.
- water and vermin resistant; durable; and will last 20 years
Join us in praying that God will prepare hearts to hear the Gospel and receive the hope that only Jesus offers. Pray as God’s Word is heard in homes, perhaps for the very first time.